Type Here to Get Search Results !

Part-1 Love Break Up Status For WhatsApp, Facebook & IAMON New App

Break Up Status For WhatsApp, Facebook & IAMON New App


1. My silence is just another word for my PAIN.

2. I'm leaving for our own Good, Now I'm happy, how about you?

3. People cry not because they are weak, It's because they've been strong for too long.

4. I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.

5. I hope you'll realize how much you're hurting me someday.


6. If you give up on me, I'm going to give up on me too.

7. A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.

8. Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.

9. I'm slowly giving up.

10. I'm not afraid to fall in LOVE, I'm afraid to fall for a wrong person again.

11. You're the only exception.

12. BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.

13. I hate missing someone and not being able to do anything about it.

14. But the all didn't see the little bit of sadness in me.

15. Out of all lies you have told... was my favorite.

16. Life is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.

17. Never put your happiness in someone else's hands.

18. It's never the tear that measure the PAIN, sometimes its the SMILE we fake.

19. I always found the right one on wrong time.

20. Silence is the most powerful SCREAM.

21. I miss how you always MADE time for me.

22. Never give up on someone you cant spend a day not thinking about.

23. Please BURN my sad memories.

24. SLEEP away the sadness of today.

25. Loneliness doesn't KILL, but sometimes I wish it DID.

26. I want you to be FREE, but I can watch you SOAR away from me.

27. The CURE of anything is salt WATER - Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.

28. We can do no great things, only small things with great love.

29. I just want to fall asleep until I don't miss you anymore.

30. A relationship is only made for two… but some just forget how to count.

31. The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard :(


32. I hope we meet again.

33. Nothing last forever.

34. Sometimes, you have to smile to hold back the tears.

35. Just because I let you go, doesn’t mean I wanted to.

36. If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.

37. Love is beautiful mistake of my life.

38. Love is blind, Be careful...

39. Love is my favorite mistake...

40. If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.

41. I wish you weren’t in my dreams.

42. They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm

missing you right now...


43. Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say "I’m used to it"

44. The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.

45. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

46. I don’t miss losing my lover. I miss losing my best friend. And that loss is irreplaceable.

47. Those 3 years of our togetherness, the commitment, everything feels like a waste of time today.

48. Does true love exist? or it is a fantasy of having a good-looking boyfriend?

49. Stop walking the extra mile for someone who won’t cross the street for you.

50. I'm disappointed you cheated on me with her! I expected you to go for something better than me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad