Type Here to Get Search Results !

Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook

Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook


Wants to know how the hell I can remember words to songs from years ago but can’t remember what I went into the next room for!?!

Love is a long sweet dream & marriage is an alarm clock..

The world could be amazing when you are slightly strange.

My secret talent is getting tired without doing anything. 😀
Khatarnaak Whatsapp Status Ever… Can\’t talk, wife around


The new way of forgetting your past is deleting your chats 😛
204 countries, 805 Islands, 7 seas, 7+ Billion people and I’m still single..
Available…. Prabhu ichhaa tak……!!!!!

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me I will laugh at you 😀

A really cool feature of the Nano they don’t tell you about is that even beggars ignore you at a traffic signal. Relaxing facility.


You love flowers, but you cut them. You love animals, but you eat them. You tell me you love me, so now I’m scared!

All person b very careful when u step out today n tomorrow. . They r looking out for bakra’s, Can’t afford to lose any of u 😀

Men have feelings too. For example, we feel hungry.

3 horrible things in life: 1) Slow Internet. 2) Slow Internet. 3) Slow Internet.

My teacher today gave 45 minute speech about not wasting time.
Women loves shoes bcz no matter how much & whatever they eat, the shoe always fits :p

Never laugh at your wife’s choices. ..you are one of them …

Thank God there is No Hindi version of WhatsApp otherwise "Last Seen" would be "Antim Darshan" .
Hey there! I’m using my brain.

I put my heart n soul into my work and lost my brain in d process
Faces u make on d toilet:


(o_o) , (>_<) , (0_0) , (^_^)

Getting married is a lot like getting into a tub of hot water. After you get used to it, it ain’t so hot.

Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.
When a bird hits your windshield, have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?

Taking your ex back is like going to the junk yard and buying back your own crap.

I don’t know why I keep a plastic bag at home full of plastic bags.

I work out everyday I do 1 sit-up every morning when I wake up.

One wise guy invented Whatsapp… and his wife added last seen feature 🙂

I wish I had Google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.

(-_-) x 1.3 Billion people = China

You’re beautiful until your Photoshop 30 day trial has gone.

When you wait for a waiter in a restaurant, aren’t you a waiter?

I love my six packs so much; I protect it with a layer of fat.

WARNING!! I know karate …..and some other words!!!

I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.


Watching PK… After PK..!!

I Wonder What Happen’s When Doctor’s Wife Eats An Apple A Day 😉

Study economics-when you’re unemployed, at least you’ll know why.

Hey there, I’m using 123whatsappstatus.com!

Women- God’s version of Rubik cube.

Tum mujhe ‘Hmmm’ do, main tumhe ‘K’ dunga

SI unit of ignorance = "online"

Hey there, I’m using my parents.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad