Type Here to Get Search Results !

Romantic,Sad ,Broken Heart & Love Status Video

Romantic Status Video

Romantic,Sad ,Broken Heart & Love Status Video

What happens when your Romantic Video Status girlfriend/boyfriend spent some beautiful moments with you. I think it should be the world's best romantic moment. Here is a romantic video for status.


Lyrics

Chadhiya menu ishq da bukhar ti bacha le menu..., 
Chadhiya menu ishq da bukhar...


Falling In Love Status Video


You know that what is the feeling when you falling in love with Status Video. In my cases, I can't understand what happened to me. I have no words, how can I tell you. so I am coming with a video That happed when people Falling In Love Whatsapp Status Video. Download Also


Lyrics

Dil bekasur hai kitna,
par hai ye jarur hai itna,
jaane ye, jaanu main,
sikhna, bujhna..
mithi si zid hai sajna

zid ki had hai sajna.


Broken Heart Status Video


When I realize that my girlfriend cheating with me. my heart has been broken. I suffered from heart pain but now, I'm relaxed. see Broken Heart Whatsapp status video from here and enjoy it. Download Also



Lyrics

Kuch khona hai, kuch paana hai. 
jiwan ka khel purana hai,
jabtak ye sans chalegi, 
yaara ye to chalte jaana hai.

Hindi Sad Song Lyrics, Status Video


Most of the Indian peoples love Hindi Sad Song Lyrics for Whatsapp status. if you are also like these types of video status then you are at the right place. Download Also



Lyrics

Esa lagta hai ki wo bhul gaya hai hamko
Esa lagta hai ki wo bhul gaya hai hamko
Ab kabhi khidki ka parda nahi badla jaata
Taare gin gin ke kate saari rain, 
Tere daras ko taras gaye nain. 
Dil kabhi ab lagta hi nahi, 
Tu jo aa jaaye to aayega chain.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad