Type Here to Get Search Results !

Facebook Status & WhatsApp Status


1.Uski aankho me nazar aata he

Uski aankho me nazar aata he sara jahan mujhko
Afsos ki un aakhno me kbhi khud ko nhi dekha

2.Silence and smile are two powerful

Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems, silence is the way to avoid problems.

3.Kabhi Kabhi sochta hoonJaisi meri harkatein

Kabhi Kabhi sochta hoon
Jaisi meri harkatein hai us hisaab se to shaadi ke baad apni biwi se roz pitunga

4.Time you canrsquo;t keep it but

Time, you can’t keep it, but you can spend it.

5.No love is greater than mom

No love is greater than mom s love, no care is greater than dad s care.

6.Life is like riding bicycle To

Life is like riding bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

7.If you want to make your

If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.

8.You hate me but you don

You hate me, but you don t know me, how cute.

9.I may not be rich in

I may not be rich in money, but I am rich in things money can’t buy.

10.Born to express not to impress

Born to express not to impress.

11.If you judge people you have

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

12.Good friends are like starts you

Good friends are like starts. you don t always see them. but you know they are there !

13.Strong is the new beautiful

Strong is the new beautiful.

14.It is hard to fly when

It is hard to fly when something is weighting you down.

15.Sometimes you have to let go

Sometimes you have to let go of your fear to catch your destiny…

16.Raise your words not your voice

Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.

17.I think its cute when you

I think its cute when you know that someone is making an effort to make you smile.

18.A friend is one of the

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.

19.Attraction is the temporary love but

Attraction is the temporary love but love is the permanent attraction just a game of words but makes lot of difference in life.

20.Expecting accepting are two sides of

Expecting & accepting are two sides of life..
Where expecting ends in tears, while accepting makes you cheer..
Accept life the way it comes...!!


21.Don t worry God is always

Don t worry. God is always on time.

22.If you ever lose my trust

If you ever lose my trust, you probably will never get it back.

23.Love me when I least deserve

Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it.

24.Life is like riding a bicycle

Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving..

25.The world is full of nice

The world is full of nice people…… If you can’t find one, be one.

26.Happiness comes with a price tag

Happiness comes with a price tag. If you are smiling, you have already paid for it in past.

27.In life; Good experiences will produce

In life; Good experiences will produce memorable moments and bad experiences will produce lessons.

28.My mom thinks my friends are

My mom thinks my friends are bad influences. but honestly, I am usually the one coming up with the ideas.

29.At the end of the day

At the end of the day, it doesn t matter
what others think as long as you re
happy.

30.lIrsquo;ve seen better days but Irsquo;ve

I’ve seen better days, but I’ve also seen worse. I don’t have everything I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect, but I am blessed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad