Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sorry For Friend - I know I said plenty of things while I was angry

Image result for sorry for friend image




I know I said plenty of things while I was angry, but now that I am in a more clear state of mind, I realized that I believe nothing of those things, so I take everything back and ask you for forgiveness.

My actions may have caused our bodies to be separated, but our spirit will always be together, even if you have decided to be mad at me for whatever reason, which I am truly sorry for.

It feels like forever since the last time we spoke. I want you to know that my life has not felt the same ever since I lost you as a friend. I am terribly sorry for everything I’ve done. Please forgive me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad